The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) qualification is intended to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Furthermore, provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
ITIL® 4 Training delivered in association with 1WorldTraining, ATO of Axelos Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
You must hold an ITIL 4 Foundations Certification and the Managing Professional Training to sit for this certification exam.
These exams are 40-Multiple Choice Questions administered online in a proctored exam format. Candidates have 60-minutes to complete the exam and require a 70% to pass.
Exam Pass Rate: 95%
All candidates are offered an exam re-sit if they fail to achieve success on their first attempt. This is provided as a courtesy by Project Altitude.
Please note that this course requires the completion of a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
These courses are 100% online and self-paced. Instructors are available to help you through content areas by request.
Exam preparation training and study for this certification is approximately ten (10) to twenty (20) hours.
• High quality online videos • Classroom study materials • Mobile Apps • Chapter tests • Exams
Note: If you have enrolled in the 100% online/self-paced version of this course, please allow up to 24-hour to gain access to your course room after enrollment. Once granted access, you will receive an email notification with your username and password.