The purpose of the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Qualification is to provide the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
ITIL® 4 Training delivered in association with 1WorldTraining, ATO of Axelos Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
You must hold an ITIL 4 Foundations Certification and the Managing Professional Training to sit for this certification exam.
These exams are 40-Multiple Choice Questions administered online in a proctored exam format. Candidates have 90-minutes to complete the exam and require a 70% to pass.
All candidates are offered an exam re-sit if they fail to achieve success on their first attempt. This is provided as a courtesy by Project Altitude.
Please note that this course requires the completion of a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
These courses are 100% online and self-paced. Instructors are available to help you through content areas by request.
Exam preparation training and study for this certification is approximately ten (10) to twenty (20) hours.
• High quality online videos • Classroom study materials • Certification Exam Voucher • practice tests • Free TAKE2 Exam retake
Additionally, you get access to a fully certified ITIL Leader to guide you along your online journey. If you are ever stuck or need clarification, feel free to reach out to our instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment.
Note: If you have enrolled in the 100% online/self-paced version of this course, please allow up to 72-hour to gain access to your course room after enrollment. Once granted access, you will receive an email notification with your username and password.