Completion of training or an examination preparation course is not required to sit for a certification exam. The Professional level certification exam is tailored for individuals who have gained a comprehensive understanding of a particular aspect of their field of study. The Professional level certification typically requires 10 to 20 hours of study to score proficiently.
Do not purchase this item if you purchased a "Training & Exam" package from Project Altitude (your certification exam is included in your enrollment)
Please note that this course requires the completion of a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of internet explorer, google chrome, firefox and other popular browsers.
Certification Exam Instructions
- Step 1. Read Exam Policies; then, Once you have purchased an exam you will be able to download instructions on how to register for a proctored exam after you have been granted access to your new course room.
- Step 2. You will receive an email within 24-hours granting you access to a new Couse room for the course exam you have purchased.
- Step 3. Use the instructions you received from step 1 to register and sit for your proctored exam.
- Step 4. Once in your course room, select "my exam" from the left hand panel.
- Step 5. Select the exam that you wish to take by selecting "Schedule" or "Take Exam." Verify your information is correct and select continue.
- Step 6. Select the date and time you wish to sit for your proctored exam and select "continue"
- Step 7. Verify the date and time and select "confirm."