Project Altitude's Agile Project Management Boot Camp takes a multi-disciplinary approach to ensuring your proficiency in delivering Agile and Scrum practices to your organization.
When you complete our program, you will:
- Earn four (4) Certifications from our Agile Certification Portfolio!
- Gain experience with one of the most in-demand project management methodologies practiced globally.
- Study without sacrificing your work or family schedule with our self-paced learning - You pick the days and times!
- Benefit from an online classroom learning environment with dedicated staff to help you along the way.
- Cover the fundamental and advanced knowledge you need to be an industry leader in Agile Project Management.
Select three certification courses from the following (Click on each to learn more):
- Scrum Developer
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Product Owner
- DevOps Professional
- DevOps Leader
- DeSecOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Site Reliability Engineer
After completion of the Boot-Camp, Candidates will earn a Project Altitude Practitioner Certification!
Certified Coach in Agile
Agile Coaches prepares agile practitioners to manage and implement the concepts of agile into complex projects, programs, and portfolios. It also provides practitioners the platform to become a agile consultant.
- Complete the enrollment form by selecting the link. Enrollment Application Form
- Complete the administrative information at the top of the form.
- Select the Boot Camp you wish enroll in.
- Select the requested start date.
- Select your funding option.
- Review our Training & Exam Policies and Check the box.
- Submit the form.
- You will be contacted by Program Support Team to verify and confirm your enrollment.
- Start your course and take the next step in elevating your career.
Our Boot Camps are self-paced to meet the busy schedule demands of our professional learners. When you complete the Enrollment Application Form, enter the date you would like to start the program. Not sure on date? Thats ok, choose one and feel free to move it left or right up to 72-hours prior to the start date.
Boot Camps are academic intensive programs designed to get you certified and ready to elevate your career quickly. Project Altitude encourages you to complete the program within 6-months. Programs are flexible and extensions are available upon request.
Boot Camp Length: approximately 80-hours.
Do I need to have experience in Agile Project Management to enroll in the boot camp?
No, prior experience is not required to enroll in our Boot Camps. Project Altitude has designed its programs to elevate all professionals to be proficient practitioners in their selected field, starting from scratch!
Do you offer financing options to cover the tuition?
Project Altitude offers multiple financing options! Simply select the installment option on the enrollment form.
Where are the boot camps held?
Boot Camps are held 100% online using our learning management system and virtual classroom.
How long are they and when does the next one start?
Boot Camp lengths can vary. Project Altitude encourages learners to complete their program in 6-months so they can begin to elevate their career; however, programs are flexible and extensions always available.
What happens if I cannot or do not complete the program?
If you cannot complete the program., your position and progress in the program will be saved so you can return at any point. You will be awarded certifications for the programs you have completed up until the point you dropped out of the Boot Camp so long as you left in good standings.
How long will I have access to the courses?
Access to the courses on our platform have an expiration date of 6-months. Candidates can extend this on a month to month basis. Tuition & fees paid to extend courses will be credited to the candidate should they choose to enroll in another program.