Project Altitude is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals. Some of our program Boot Camps may not meet your needs. Project Altitude is giving you the opportunity to Build-Your-Own Boot Camp!
What you get with your Build-Your-Own Boot Camp program:
- Earn up four (4) Certifications of your choice. (1) of which will be a practitioner certification.
- Gain experience with one of the most in-demand project management methodologies practiced globally.
- Study without sacrificing your work or family schedule with our self-paced learning - You pick the days and times!
- Benefit from an online classroom learning environment with dedicated staff to help you along the way.
- Cover the fundamental and advanced knowledge you need to be an industry leader.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Professional Scrum Developer
- Certified Professional Scrum Master
- Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Professional in DevOps
- Certified Leader in DevOps
- ITIL4 Awareness (IT Management)
- ITIL4 Foundations (IT Management)
- PMP Exam Preparation 6th Edition + Agile
- CAPM Exam Preparation
Certified Coach in Agile: This certification is automatically awarded to Agile and Scrum Practitioners who complete three or more Agile Project Management Certifications at Project Altitude from the following list: Scrum Developer, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, or Certified Expert in Agile.
Certified Professional in Project Management: This certification is automatically awarded to candidates who complete three or more Professional Level Certifications in project and/or process management at Project Altitude from the following list: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification; ITIL4 Foundations or higher certification; Scrum Master Certified or higher certification; Certified DevOps Leader; PMP Exam Prep 6th Edition + Agile or CAPM. Only one from each certification portfolio may be applied for this certification.
Certified Professional in Technology Management: This certification is automatically awarded to candidates who complete three or more Professional Level Certifications in Technology Management at Project Altitude from the following list: ITIL4 Foundations or higher certification; Scrum Master Certified or higher certification; and/or Certified DevOps Professional or higher. Only one from each certification portfolio may be applied for this certification.
- Complete the enrollment form by selecting the link. Enrollment Application Form
- Complete the administrative information at the top of the form.
- Select the Boot Camp you wish enroll in.
- Select the requested start date.
- Select your funding option.
- Review our Training & Exam Policies and Check the box.
- Submit the form.
- You will be contacted by Program Support Team to verify and confirm your enrollment.
- Start your course and take the next step in elevating your career.
Our Boot Camps are self-paced to meet the busy schedule demands of our professional learners. When you complete the Enrollment Application Form, enter the date you would like to start the program. Not sure on the date? Thats ok, choose one and feel free to move it left or right up to 72-hours prior to the start date.
Boot Camps are academic intensive programs designed to get you certified and ready to elevate your career quickly. Project Altitude encourages you to complete the program within 6-months. Programs are flexible and extensions are available upon request.
Please note that this course requires the completion of a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
Do I need to have experience to enroll in the boot camp?
No, prior experience is not a required to enroll in our Boot Camps. Project Altitude has designed its programs to elevate all professionals to be proficient practitioners in their selected field, starting from scratch!
Do you offer financing options to cover the tuition?
Project Altitude offers financing options for 6-months, interest free. Simply select the financing or payment option on the Enrollment Application Form.
Where are the boot camps held?
Boot Camps are held 100% online using our learning management system and virtual classroom.
How long are they and when does the next one start?
Boot Camp lengths can vary. Project Altitude encourages learners to complete their program in 6-months so they can begin to elevate their career; however, programs are flexible and extensions always available.
What happens if I cannot or do not complete the program?
If you cannot complete the program., your position and progress in the program will saved so you can return at any point. You will be awarded certifications for the programs you have completed up until the point you dropped out of the Boot Camp so long as you left in good standings.