Our Lean Six Sigma training and exams are accredited by the IASSC, and the CSSC. This course is 100% online and self-paced. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product
Candidates will gain a comprehensive understanding of the basic core to advanced elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology and get an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including higher competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
- This course aims to familiarize Participants with the tools and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will leave having knowledge pertaining to Lean Six Sigma and will be able to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world project.
These courses are 100% online and self-paced. Instructors are available to help you through content areas by request.
Exam preparation training and study for this certification is approximately ten (10) hours.
You can select either version of this course.
Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC): These exams are 100-Multiple Choice Questions and completed throughout the course. Candidates require a 70% to pass.
International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC): These exams are 100-Multiple Choice Questions administered online in a proctored exam format. candidates have 180-minutes (IASSC) to complete the exam and require a 70% to pass. If you choose to sit for the proctored IASSC Exam rather than the CSSC exam incorporated into the self-paced course the following applies. You must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
Exam Pass Rate - 93% IASSC 99% CSSC
All candidates are offered an exam re-sit if they fail to achieve success on their first attempt. This is provided as a courtesy by Project Altitude.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course or exam.
• High quality online videos • Classroom study materials • Chapter tests • Study guides.
Additionally, you get access to a fully certified Master Black Belt to guide you along your online journey. If you are ever stuck or need clarification, feel free to reach out to our instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment.
Note: If you have enrolled in the 100% online/self-paced version of this course, please allow up to 24-hour to gain access to your course room after enrollment. Once granted access, you will receive an email notification with your username and password.