Our Lean Six Sigma training is accredited by IASSC, and the CSSC. This course is 100% online and self-paced. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma and Lean concepts to the overall business mission and objectives
- Participants will be able to apply concepts to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt right approach.
- Participants will be able to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing etc. in their workplace
- Participants will be able to define, present and manage improvement project.
You can select either version of this course.
Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC): These exams are 100-Multiple Choice Questions and completed throughout the course. Candidates require a 70% to pass.
International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC): These exams are 140-Multiple Choice Questions administered online in a proctored exam format. candidates have 240-minutes (IASSC) to complete the exam and require a 70% to pass. If you choose to sit for the proctored IASSC Exam rather than the CSSC exam incorporated into the self-paced course the following applies. You must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
Exam Pass Rate - 93%
All candidates are offered an exam re-sit if they fail to achieve success on their first attempt. This is provided as a courtesy by Project Altitude.
Exam preparation training and study for this certification is approximately twenty (20) hours.
Eligible PDUs: 55
There are no formal prerequisites for this course or exam
• High quality online videos • Classroom study materials • Chapter tests • Study guides.
Additionally, you get access to a fully certified Master Black Belt to guide you along your online journey. If you are ever stuck or need clarification, feel free to reach out to our instructors at email@example.com or make an appointment.