The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is intended to introduce candidates to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance. Furthermore, the qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
ITIL® 4 Training delivered in association with 1WorldTraining, ATO of Axelos Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.
- Understand the key concepts of technology service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of technology service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
- Understand the 7 core ITIL practices.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course or exam.
These courses are 100% online and self-paced. Instructors are available to help you through content areas by request.
Exam preparation training and study for this certification is approximately ten (10) hours.
These exams are 40-Multiple Choice Questions administered online in a proctored exam format. Candidates have 60-minutes to complete the exam and require a 70% to pass.
Exam Pass Rate: 93%
All candidates are offered an exam re-sit if they fail to achieve success on their first attempt. This is provided as a courtesy by Project Altitude.
Please note that this course requires the completion of a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition, or you will not be able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be captured throughout the test. Additionally, a working headphone, or system microphone to connect to audio is required. The test works with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other popular browsers.
• High quality online videos • Classroom study materials • Certification Exam Voucher • practice tests • Free TAKE2 Exam retake
Note: If you have enrolled in the 100% online/self-paced version of this course, please allow up to 72-hour to gain access to your course room after enrollment. Once granted access, you will receive an email notification with your username and password.