Terms & Conditions
3. Use of Right: This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Project Altitude, LLC. Project Altitude, LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Project Altitude, LLC believes that the user's conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Project Altitude, LLC.
4. Disclaimer: This website is provided by Project Altitude, LLC on an "as is" basis. Project Altitude, LLC does not make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the accuracy or completeness of the information, content, materials, services or products included on this website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Project Altitude, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Project Altitude, LLC is not liable for any loss or damages of any kind, whether negligent or not, arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
5. Payment: Project Altitude, LLC provides certification programs that are available for purchase. The payments conducted by site visitors are nonrefundable and irrevocable. Project Altitude, LLC uses third party providers in order to process your online payments. Project Altitude, LLC never obtains and stores your payment information such as your credit card and/or bank account numbers. Therefore, Project Altitude, LLC does not possess any liability for the payment transaction you conduct with third parties. If your Payment Method fails or your account is past due, you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand and reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
6. Copyright: All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Project Altitude, LLC. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Project Altitude, LLC. All software used on this website is the property of Project Altitude, LLC. All the content, compilation and software are protected by international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this website may be permissible provided prior written consent of Project Altitude, LLC is obtained through written request made to Project Altitude, LLC.
7. Trademarks: Project Altitude, LLC and other marks, logos and service names are trademarks of Project Altitude, LLC. Project Altitude, LLC’s trademarks must not in any way be used in connection with any product or service that is not related to Project Altitude, LLC, unless a prior written license is obtained from Project Altitude, LLC. All other trademarks not owned by Project Altitude, LLC that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be connected to or sponsored by Project Altitude, LLC.
8. Feedback: Project Altitude, LLC respects the intellectual property of others. On its web site and during its operations Project Altitude, LLC exhibits the utmost care and attention to ensure this respect. However, if you believe that any of your works have been used by Project Altitude, LLC in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, please e-mail your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Links to third-party Sites: Project Altitude, LLC’s web site may contain hyperlinks to websites unrelated to Project Altitude, LLC. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. Project Altitude, LLC should not be taken as endorsing the operator or the content of such third-party website. You may use such links only at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for all consequences of such use.