Understanding Project Altitude's Pay-As-You-Learn Billing
We value our relationships with the many business partners and employers who actively support their employees' learning goals through tuition assistance and direct billing. We'd like to support you in kind by providing this how-to guide to help you navigate coursework billing.
Pay-As-You-Learn Versus One-Time Billing
- Candidates enrolled in Pay-As-You-Learn are permitted to enroll in up to four programs at one time. These courses must be selected prior to the first billing cycle and additional courses may not be added until the tuition program is paid in full.
- Candidates enrolled in Pay-As-You-Learn will be awarded their certifications once they have completed their enrolled program, assuming all requirements are met, and completed their Pay-As-You-Learn tuition program. Failure to complete either program will result in the withholding of the candidate's certification.
- Candidate who opt into one-time billing may enroll in up to four programs at one time. These courses can be selected at any time so long as the candidate is not enrolled in more than four programs at one time.
- Candidates enrolled in one-time billing will be awarded their certifications once they have completed their enrolled program, assuming all requirements are met.
What is Pay-As-You-Learn Billing?
- One flat tuition fee is charged every 4 weeks* with the first payment due prior to starting the course or program, and the next payment due at the start of the next calendar month.
- For this reason, course start, and end dates will not align with billing start and end dates since end dates are dependent on the learner's progress.
- Courses can overlap from one billing session to the next if the learner has not completed all required assessments in the course.